Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Love You Lillahi Taalah~



Have I told you recently how much I love you?
I do not love you for this or for that....
I love you for the sake of Allah..
You are a true blessing sent to me from Allah..
And I thank Allah for sending you to me...



I have many friends,
but you are different..
You care for me,
when others have no concern..


You are there for me,
when I am in need of help..
when I see others secretly run..


You understand me,
when others do not even try..
You comfort my heart,
when others make me more stressed.


You remind me of Allah,
when others make me forget..


I can go on list many more ways how you are so special..
I ask Allah to make us amongs those who are under His shade on the day of Judgement, as..
"two people who met and parted for the sake of Allah" ( Bukhaari)



Thank you for giving me advice,
when I was so confused..
Thank you for helping me find my way,
when I was so lost..


Thank you for forgiving me,
when I said and did the wrong thing..
Thank you for putting me in check,
when I started to go astray..


Thank you for making me fear to Allah,
when I got to involve in this Dunia..



Thank you, is just not good enough..
I ask Allah to give you good
in this life and in the hereafter..


I ask Allah to forgive you
have mercy on you, protect you,
give you health and sustenance..


I ask Allah to make you
among His most dear servants..
I ask Allah to love you
and love all those who are dear to you..


I ask Allah to grant you
a place in Jannah and I pray 
I can be there with you..


..............AMIIN ya RABBAL ALAMIIN...............


Thanks for being my freinds A'dilah, Aida, Ani, Syaza and all fellow sisters...

No comments:

Post a Comment