Friday, October 19, 2012

O Allah...



Has always been "Allah Akbar" banner

The top of my banners



I reverted repentant to the Lord of the throne

With my actions but not words



O, God

Take away my pains and sorrows



My prayers and begging

Only to the Lord of the universe



He knows my sins

He knows my faults



Forgive me mighty God

I have been betrayed by my caprices



But I promise You from now and on

To control my lusts



I'm the weak servant in Your hands

And You are the Only One whom I beg with my words



And Your prophet, Mohamed the master of Creation

Only he is my first ideal



His morals are a crown on my head

And because of his shari'a I step my steps



Glad, I went back to the Quran

Because do not serve me, the songs



I'm thinking in the universe

Rise into the sky, my looks



I remembered the power of God

Like the rain fallen my tears

And when I remembered the love of Islam

Forgotten all wishes and my hobbies



And good work for humanity

Be the top of my list is now how I'm going to spend my times



Prayer and fasting and worship

Become the most important and elevate desires



To enter the paradise

This is my most great wishes



And if it had been in my hand

I would gave the poor people every things I have

Cause my poverty

Their suffering becomes mine



I'm asking for all the happiness and good to them

And comforting them hoping to help my sympathies



O God, O the Great, O the Generous

I'm calling You hoping to help my calls



Be mercy upon the Muslims

Both the lives and deaths

And save my Dad and mom for me

Cause they are the reason of my impetrating



Let me say "La ellah ela Allah"



1 comment:

  1. How do I make money from my own sports betting career? - Work
    Learn about my unique sports bet and the different ways to make money from my own sports หาเงินออนไลน์ betting career. 바카라 사이트 Get an idea deccasino of what's different

    ReplyDelete